Re: [Gnewsense-dev] hello and how to be a gNewSense developer ?

From: GREen MOnster Games
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] hello and how to be a gNewSense developer ?
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 23:55:46 +0100

> At the moment we are working on creating a new release of gNewSense
> based on debian wheezy[1]. We are in the process of debugging the main
> builder scripts and the gen-scripts that build individual packages[2].
> There is a debmirror command that does not work properly as described
> here [3].
>
> Besides this, i suggest browsing through the gNewSense website [4].
>
> Good to have you on board
>
> lordeddi
>

> [1] http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Builder/HowToCreateYourOwnGNULinuxDistribution
> [2] http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/gnewsense/builder/files
> [3] https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?14701
> [4] http://gnewsense.org/Main/HowToHelp

Why the next relase doesn't based on Debian 9. It's no sense that it
's based on Debian Wheezy ?

If you want that we can make one contest with votations, we had talk
about that, and now do you want the next release will based on wheezy
without talk ?

thanks in advanded

--
Mike from Green Monster Games Crew-- greenmonstergames.wordpress.com

*Free or Libre Software Enthusiast
**Slackware Linux Enthusiast
*** Recycling Enthusiast
****The DIY Enthusiast