Re: [Gnewsense-dev] hello and how to be a gNewSense developer ?

From: Glory Nong
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] hello and how to be a gNewSense developer ?
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 19:27:22 +0800

Thanks lordeddi

I will check the link and make sure to keep up with everyone

It may take a few days

Hi and welcome !

At the moment we are working on creating a new release of gNewSense
based on debian wheezy[1]. We are in the process of debugging the main
builder scripts and the gen-scripts that build individual packages[2].
There is a debmirror command that does not work properly as described
here [3].

Besides this, i suggest browsing through the gNewSense website [4].

Good to have you on board

lordeddi

[1] http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Builder/HowToCreateYourOwnGNULinuxDistribution
[2] http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/gnewsense/builder/files