Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Ucclia alpha 1

From: Daniel pimentel
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Ucclia alpha 1
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 11:12:53 -0300

On 2014-12-04 09:12, Daniel pimentel wrote:
Hi Sam and developers, I found a posible "bug/error" in install
gNewSense alpha1.
In section "Software selection", if "Debian desktop environment" was
checked else instalation failed, but if this option wasn't checked so
the instalation continue and finish allright.

Thanks for great works.

After finish install, I trying install gnome-shell, gdm3 and others
and there is a error:
update-alternatives: error: alternative path
/usr/share/images/desktop-base/gns-inside.png doesn't exist

This same error happens with upgrade gNewSense Parker to Ucclia and I
think is same error with install mini.iso.

My (not good) solution:
-copy image with same name and place. For example:
sudo cp /home/dani/Pictures/gnu.png
/usr/share/images/desktop-base/gns-inside.png

Other pictures doesn't exist too, and I did same rotine.
There aren't files in /usr/share/images/desktop-base/:
-gns-inside.png
-gns-inside-wide.png
-aurora-grub.png
-aurora-wide-grub.png