[Gnewsense-dev] Updated packages for enscript (bug #35885)

From: Marek Buras
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Updated packages for enscript (bug #35885)
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 20:34:28 +0100

Hey list!

I created enscript packages which now includes missing MustRead.html file.
Technically it's only one patch (modyfing afm/Makefile.{in,am} was needed). I
don't know what is the best way to publish such things, so here is the list of
files that may be interesting for you:

Are they ok, or should I change something?

PS. It's only for Parkes alpha 2. I don't have access to any gNewSense 2.3
machine currently.

Marek Buras
cyfr0n (at)