Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Parkes alpha 1

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Parkes alpha 1
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 21:37:18 +0200

IntrosMedia wrote:
These are the issues I've found so far:
[...]

Thank you for testing. These do not seem related to gNewSense specific patches at first glance. Could you check if Debian has bug reports for them?

Status update from my side: I'm patching our kernel to work on the Lemote machines. It's a few hundred patches, many of which need some nudging before they apply. Hopfully that will result in something buildable and runnable.