Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: Important bug reports (GNU documentation missing

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: Important bug reports (GNU documentation missing)
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 22:21:24 +0200

address@hidden schreef:
I am about to include GNU Emacs documentation in the .deb package I am preparing for GNU documentation on gNewSense.

I am wondering if I should take all documentation included in emacs source (including calc, elisp, gnus) or just the part concerning 'base' emacs (namely 'emacs{,-[1-8],-mime}')?

Include all documentation for emacs software that is in our repo but currently lacks documentation. I believe calc, elisp and gnus are installed by default together with emacs, so you should include their documentation.