Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Some GNOME panel icons can't be moved

From: Niklas Cholmkvist
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Some GNOME panel icons can't be moved
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 13:55:11 +0300

Στις 13-06-2010, ημέρα Κυρ, και ώρα 04:14 -0400, ο/η Richard Stallman
έγραψε:
> I cannot move the network manager icon to a different place
> in the panel.  Likewise the battery icon.  This is because the
> menus they give on right-click don't include the option of
> moving them.
To the left of the icons there are 3 horizontal small lines in a
vertical line. Holding the left mouse button, moving them to the place
you want to move them, then releasing the left mouse button places it
where you chose to. This won't work if it is locked to the position. In
the case that it is locked you have to right click it and select to
unlock it(which is the option at the bottom) and then you can move it.

I hope this was clear instead of causing you more confusion.

Regards,