Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Restatement of AMS-LaTeX license

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Restatement of AMS-LaTeX license
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 19:35:54 +0200

David M. Jones schreef:
Dear Benedikt, et al,

Enclosed is a copy of a new license file that has been added to the
following distributions on the AMS ftp site:

    amscls2.zip
    amsfonts.zip
    amsmath2.zip
    amsrefs-ctan.zip
    amsrefs-tds.zip

These updated zip files should show up on CTAN shortly.

Thank you for your patience with my delays in distributing this.

Cheers,
David.

Thank you for taking care of this. Hopefully our upstream will pick this up quickly.