[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Gnewsense-dev] python-apt for mipsel. (was: changes to metad repository
[Gnewsense-dev] python-apt for mipsel. (was: changes to metad repository layout+python-apt )
Sat, 1 May 2010 10:33:15 +0930
On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 20:55:28 +0930
Karl Goetz <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 22:42:55 +0200
> Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Ziro schreef:
> > > At Wed, 28 Apr 2010 22:36:01 +0930,
> > > Karl Goetz wrote:
> > >> On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 21:23:13 +0900
> > >> can you check what is in aptsources/distro.py ?
> > >
> > > I have aptsources/distro.py for both python 2.4 and 2.5. I
> > > searched both files for 'mips,' and found the same definition:
> > >
> > > def get_mirrors(self):
> > > Distribution.get_mirrors(self,
> > >
> > > mirror_template="http://%s.archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-mipsel-l/pruned-upstream/")
> > Same here for 0.7.7.1+nmu1gns2 on i386.
> This is the system i did the packaging on, and tested it on.
> Although saying that... hm....
Looks like the change I made to the handling of security/volatile broke
the update script.
hopefully on the next run it'll finish successfully and the updated
package will be available to everyone.
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
Debian contributor / gNewSense Maintainer
No, I won't join your social networking group
Description: PGP signature
- [Gnewsense-dev] changes to metad repository layout+python-apt, Karl Goetz, 2010/04/24
- Re: [Gnewsense-dev] changes to metad repository layout+python-apt, Ziro, 2010/04/28
- Re: [Gnewsense-dev] changes to metad repository layout+python-apt, Karl Goetz, 2010/04/29
- Re: [Gnewsense-dev] changes to metad repository layout+python-apt, Ziro, 2010/04/29
- [Gnewsense-dev] Security repo complains about pubkey, Karl Goetz, 2010/04/29