[Gnewsense-dev] Re: Helping with gNewSense

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: Helping with gNewSense
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:48:22 -0400

    Hi, Richard.  I would like to help whoever is responsible for
    accessibility in gNewSense.  I think I can share what works in Vinux
    to help gNewSense work well for the blind.

That would be great.  I have cc'd the gNewSense developers.

They are volunteers and not enough of them.  If you can install some
of the changes yourself, that would help get things installed.