Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNewSense-MIPS, Yeelong and SiliconMotion video driv

From: zhangfx
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNewSense-MIPS, Yeelong and SiliconMotion video driver
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 11:27:14 +0800

I think Yanhua mean we should unload r8187 driver before going to hibernate. It can be down in the related scripts. It depends on how you implement hibernate. e.g. if you manually type commands in console to hibernate, then you should type "rmmod r8187" first. In GUI, people often automize such actions in certain scripts, you just need to select "hibernate" from power management applet or something like that.

Richard Stallman wrote:
    Does this occur when you do hibernating.

Yes, that's when.

As we test, before doing hibernate, the rtl8187b wlan should be shutdown, and the driver should be rmmod.

I do not understand.  Are you asking me to do something?
If so, could you tell me more precisely what you would like me to do?

--
张福新 Zhang Fuxin
龙芯梦兰 管理部 总经理 Lemote General Manager address@hidden