Re: [Gnewsense-dev] bzr mrconfig for all!

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] bzr mrconfig for all!
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 13:06:20 +0100

Karl Goetz schreef:
# install clients
apt-get install cia-clients

I'm working on deltah. The Bazaar script in there is cia_baz.sh. According to the Web there exists also a Python script. Which one should work?

# file to edit
vi ~/.bazaar/bazaar.conf

# add this to [default]
cia_username = <your username>
cia_send_revno = true

I had "cia_user" in there.

# for each branch you want the cia to watch (yes, epic fail).
vi .bzr/branch/branch.conf

#  add this to the file
cia_project = gNewSense
cia_send_revno = true

I had gnewsense in lower case. So I edited both conf files and tried another commit, but no joy.