[Gnewsense-dev] Re: [lemote] Power management problem

From: Danny Clark
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: [lemote] Power management problem
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 12:55:09 -0500

Richard Stallman wrote:
> With an external battery, the system thinks it has unlimited power
> available, and uses it all fast.  We need a way to declare
> "pretend there is no external power".

This is possible now, just not something that is made easy with the
GNOME power management GUI.

The GNOME bugzilla site seems to be happier today, so I will put in
enhancement requests for both this and the other issue you mentioned.

--
Daniel JB Clark   | Sys Admin, Free Software Foundation
pobox.com/~dclark | http://www.fsf.org/about/staff#danny