[Gnewsense-dev] Savannah BTS is enabled

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Savannah BTS is enabled
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 17:45:44 +1030

Hi all,
I've enabled the BTS function of Savannah[1], and disabled logins
(well... sorta...) for the existing BTS[2].
You'll need a Savannah account[3] to file bugs from now on, but you will
not need to be in the gnewsense group (its for developers).

If you notice a missing category, let me know. The 5 there were just
the ones that sprang to mind.

Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)