[Gnewsense-dev] Archive key expired

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Archive key expired
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 09:47:20 +0930

Hi all,
This is to let you know that our archive signing GPG key expired
recently:

address@hidden:/srv/builder# gpg --list-keys 91854607
 pub   1024D/91854607 2006-07-25 [expired: 2009-09-09]
 uid gNewSense Archive Automatic Signing Key

I'll admit its not something I'd ever bothered to check before!

I've pushed new Packages and Source lists to the public archives, so
hopefully if you run further updates you'll be ok. If there is problems
I'll put out an updated deb some time tomorrow with the new key
bundled (and add a news item to w.gns.o).

sorry,
kk

PS. I thought I sent this last night... If your still having issues
today let me know and I'll make sure everything is going ok.
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
http://www.kgoetz.id.au