Re: [Gnewsense-dev] german Website Translators

From: Andreas Salwasser
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] german Website Translators
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 15:14:21 +0200

I talked with graziano in #gnewsense-dev on irc,
and as he says, in the past we had some german translator who translated
a little part of the website and created an irc channel, but not a
mailing list.
I would like to contribute in this position as a german translater, but
i neet at least a couple of people to handle the translation with me (at
least another one person).

So, is there any one out, who would like to
translate the wiki to german?

regards,
Andreas

--