[Gnewsense-dev] Re: gNewSense deltah i386 2.2 running with QEMU 0.10.5

From: Daniel Clark
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: gNewSense deltah i386 2.2 running with QEMU 0.10.5
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 08:52:48 -0400

akira42: yeah I use it to make fsf membercard modifications; the command
line I use which I think includes using an alternative virtual ethernet
card is at:

http://config.fsf.org/trac/membercard/wiki/MembercardHacking

specifically in:

http://config.fsf.org/trac/membercard/browser/trunk/doc/fsf-membercard.leo

(that's a leo editor file, should be up in the wiki instead within a
week or two)

Also you probably want to use kvm instead of kqemu if your arch supports
it for any serious work (kvm uses a lot of qemu code, the command lines
are almost exactly the same).