Re: [Gnewsense-dev] debian and openrays

From: s . boutayeb
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] debian and openrays
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 12:11:26 +0100

Selon Graziano Sorbaioli <address@hidden>:

> address@hidden ha scritto:
> > Hi Graziano,
> >
> > Selon Graziano Sorbaioli <address@hidden>:
> >
> > I assume, the most recent version is here:
> >
> > http://bjlx.org.cn/loongson/loongson2_debian5_20090108.tar.bz2
> >
> > best regards
> >
> > Samy
>

> Are you sure?

I am not quite sure, however, I have installed
http://bjlx.org.cn/loongson/loongson2_debian5_20090108.tar.bz2 on one partition
of my fuloong mini box.
It works. It's a debian distro with gnome and the chinese locales. You can
modify the locales after the installation.
By the way, there is a fix.sh script, that you should run after the
installation, in order to customize it according to your hardware (nas, fuloong
model 2E and 2F, yeelong). It chooses the right kernel, updates the packages,
fixes some bugs and fixes the configuration (of the xorg.conf, etc.) depending
of your hardware.

I assume, it should work on your Yeelong laptop. If not, you have your rescue
usb stick anyway.

Cheers,

Samy