gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] AzulCeniza theme for gNewSense

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] AzulCeniza theme for gNewSense
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 22:35:17 +0200

Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo schreef:
Hello all,

I'm creating a new theme that you can see in the Artwork projects
page[1]. The current theme is dark but I'll make a light one too. All
the information about the theme is available in the projects' page.

Comments and suggestions are very welcome.

1. http://wiki.gnewsense.org/ArtworkProjects/AzulCeniza

The dark theme looks a little bit cooler than the light one, but the light one is more practical (easier reading). I tried to find something wrong with it, but I couldn't (I've only looked at your screenshots, though). The name "BlueAsh" makes perfect sense for it.