gnats-prs

pending/1448: Lotto Strategies That Really Work - Forget About Blind Luc

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1448: Lotto Strategies That Really Work - Forget About Blind Luck (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:13 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1448
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Lotto Strategies That Really Work - Forget About Blind Luck
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 Lotto Winners Handbook

 Lotto Strategies That Really Work - Forget About Blind Luck

 If You Are Going to Play the Lotto then You Might as Well Play to Win

 http://www.pretzelsandcheese.net/LottoStrategy/LottoSecrets.html

 Valuable Lotto Information Site

 There are various strategies that we can show you.

 * How to hit the lotto without spending a fortune each week
 * How to open the door to true lottery riches
 * The most common reasons why people lose and what you can do to avoid
 falling into the same traps

 For removal from offerings
 http://www.pretzelsandcheese.net/LottoStrategy/LottoSucc.html
 Lotto Strategies
 Zieglergasse 38/8
 Vienna, A-1070, Austria

 You may no longer receive future notices be seeing
 http://www.pretzelsandcheese.net/LottoStrategy/LottoSuccess.html. You may also
mail us
 at 1894 Hwy 50 E, Ste. 4 Carson City, NV
 89701

>Fix:

Unknown