gnats-prs

pending/1183: Phentremine Civ-xR - No Prior Prescription Necessary (pend

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1183: Phentremine Civ-xR - No Prior Prescription Necessary (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:15:50 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1183
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Phentremine Civ-xR - No Prior Prescription Necessary
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 Get FREE** Phentremine Civ-xR 15 Day Trial!

 Drop up to 12 Pounds in 2-Days!*

 http://khakirosebud.com/t/qz8ic3drq/bcd4bh814303

 Achieve your Weight Loss Goals.*
 Suppress your Appetite.*
 Stimulate your Metabolism.*
 Increase Energy and Awareness.*
 Look and Feel Good.*
 Increase your Confidence with a better looking you.*

 http://khakirosebud.com/t/qz8ic3drq/bcdacm814303

 *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administrati=
 on.
 This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disea=
 se.

 **$5.95 shipping and handling applies.=20
 If you do not cancel within 15 days, you'll continue to get a fresh one-mon=
 th supply of=20
 Phentremine Civ-xR every 30 days for the low price of $79.83 (+$5.95 shippi=
 ng)... a 23% discount!=20
 Cancel anytime.

 Copyright =C2=A9 2008 Phentremine Civ-xR. All rights reserved

 We respect your privacy. Please read our Privacy Policy, copy and paste thi=
 s link into your browser:

 http://khakirosebud.com/t/qz8ic3drq/bcd28i814304

 *Click for details. Shipping and Handling may apply. Results may vary. Resu=
 lts are dependent on diet and excercise.

 UNSUBSCRIBE:=20
 To unsubscribe from Phentremine Civ-xR offers, use the following link and e=
 nter the address you care to remove:=20

 http://khakirosebud.com/t/qz8ic3drq/bccc7t814305

 Questions or Concerns? Contact us at:=20
 701 S Howard Ave. Ste.=20
 106-430, Tampa, FL 33606

 To stop receiving advertisements please follow this link, or write to the a=
 ddress below:

 http://khakirosebud.com/unsub/?id=3Dmnkbczsagzpvmpuzl4

 Customer Service
 370 W. Pleasantview Ave=20