gnats-prs

pending/1762: Your New Line Of Credit Has Been Approved (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1762: Your New Line Of Credit Has Been Approved (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:43 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1762
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Your New Line Of Credit Has Been Approved
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
    ATTENTION : YOU ARE APPROVED TO APPLY FOR A REAL MASTERCARD® OR VISA®!

       Introducing...cards built especially for people with bad credit!

              We have 3 Credit Cards Matching your Credit Score!

    Your Mastercard® or Visa® Credit will be shipped soon! Approval just in
                                a few minutes.

    [1]http://antarcticuz.com/r22.php?32=1093gvldlab_txt.o85DM.R22.16ca73d3
                                 8aoz690x5t7l

      You have been pre-approved to apply for a real Mastercard® or Visa®
                                     Card!
       The Ultimate Credit Card Search. People With Bad Credit Rejoice !

                   60 Second Application! Get Started Today!

    [2]http://antarcticuz.com/r22.php?32=1093gvldultimate_txt.o85DM.R22.16c
                               a73d38aoz690n3NTb

                                  [3][1.jpg]