gnats-prs

pending/1345: Vegas Awaits You - 2 Nights Free At Summer Bay Resort! (pe

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1345: Vegas Awaits You - 2 Nights Free At Summer Bay Resort! (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:04 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1345
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Vegas Awaits You - 2 Nights Free At Summer Bay Resort!
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
    address@hidden,
    Experience Las Vegas With a Free* Two Night Stay!
    SummerBay Resort invites you to be our guest for three days and two
    nights and enjoy all the fun and excitement Vegas and our luxury resort
    has to offer.

              [1]Reserve your spot here - No purchases required!

    *This promotion is open to U.S. and Canadian residents 18 years of age
    or older. No purchases or offers are required to complete, and traveler
                  is responsible for applicable hotel taxes.
    See terms and conditions inside for complete details on this promotion.
    This advertisement is brought to you by Experience Summer Bay Resorts.
    To discontinue future offers, [2]click here or write to
    ExperienceSummerBayResorts, 3300 W Lake Mary Blvd, Ste 300, Lake Mary,
    FL 32746.
    This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting
    sales of vacation ownership periods. Experience Las Vegas With a Free
    Two Night Stay! SummerBay Resort invites you to be our guest for three
    days and two nights and enjoy all the fun and excitement Vegas and our
    luxury resort has to offer.

    *This promotion is open to U.S. and Canadian residents 18 years of age
    or older. No purchases or offers are required to complete, and traveler
    is responsible for applicable hotel taxes. See terms and conditions
    inside for complete details on this promotion. This advertisement is
    brought to you by ExperienceSummerBayResorts.com.
    To discontinue future offers,
    http://unsubvacationparadise.com/294ab2f69b99491596c9e7803f7a8119 click
    here or write to ExperienceSummerBayResorts at 3300 W Lake Mary Blvd,
    Ste 300, Lake Mary, FL 32746. This advertising material is being used
    for the purpose of soliciting sales of vacation ownership periods.

                                 [3][c331.jpg]
        To update your preferences:  [4]http://softspokenrage.com/a.asp

    If you cannot view this email, you may copy this URL into your web
    browser:
    http://softspokenrage.com/t/103394/38679/163190059/40Q21J349L/5ER127/?%
    address@hidden