gnats-prs

pending/1177: Harmful errors are clogging your windows registry (pending

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1177: Harmful errors are clogging your windows registry (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:15:49 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1177
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Harmful errors are clogging your windows registry
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
    [q6rjc3drq"] = =20

    =20 [1][3D"http:=]
    Scanyourpc.com is your one-stop shop for keeping your PC secure and
    runn= ing in top condition. Try our free scans to see if your computer
    is running= at optimal speed. With our advanced technology and simple
    to use interface= you can have your PC running like new again.
    <= strong>Find and eliminate harmful errors
    It a= lways surprises people to discover that there are hundreds of
    registry erro= rs and invalid files lurking behind-the-scenes on the
    average PC. These err= ors often go unnoticed because they do not
    appear on the screen. PC SpeedSc= an can detect and remove these errors
    and dramatically improve performance.=
    Scanning Benefits:
    [bcdfak903261"] &nbs= p; Boost your PC to its m= aximum performance
    level
    [bcf6ew903261"]   Keep more applications open
    [q6rjc3drq=]   S= tabilize your Windows operating system
    [bcc76o903261"]   Fast and easy to use for be= ginners and experts
    [3D"htt=]   Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, ME, 98, & 20= 00
    [2]Click here today and have your computer running like new= again!
    "It has made my PC much faster ...I am ve= ry pleased with the programs
    I have purchased."
    -- N. Amp= er
    "My computer was getting slower and slower when I used = your product
    and my computer works better than ever."
    -- = Amy Kinneberg - Coachella, CA
    [q=]

     If you prefer not to receive e-mails from I= nternet Alert Service in
                the future, click on the link below: [3]unsubs=
                        address@hidden
                               Or send mail to:
                           Int= ernet Alert Service
                        201 Spring Garden St, Suite 400
                            Philadelphia,= PA 19123

    =20 =20 =20

    To stop receiving advertisements please follow [4]this link, or write
    to the ad= dress below:

    Customer Service
    370 W. Pleasantview Ave
    Suite 206