gnats-prs

pending/1200: Doctors want to kill this woman (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1200: Doctors want to kill this woman (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:15:51 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1200
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Doctors want to kill this woman
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 In what is perhaps the most shocking announcement made in some time regardi=
 ng the diet and health industry, a lady doctor has just released what some =
 authorities are calling the world's "Top Secret Fat Loss Secret!"

 The woman doctor, whose name is Dr Suzanne Gudakunst, has really upset the =
 major food & drug industries, as well as weight loss manufactured food comp=
 anies.

 First off, please always know that it's not your fault that you're fat...I =
 would like to show you the disgusting truth right now as to what is keeping=
  you fat!

 Press here to see the disgusting truth that is keeping you from losing fat:=

 http://www.fluxcpa.com/r/z/8768/CD1373/&dp=3D0&subid1=3D0416-WM-54-Njbr-FLX=
 -FL

 In the past 6 years  Dr Suzanne Gudakunst has worked largely in secret deve=
 loping what may be the "cure" for obesity -- and testing this first on hers=
 elf, and then on a select group of volunteer patients who anxiously awaited=
  salvation from the harmful effects of suffering "the battle of bulge."

 So valuable her SHOCKING findings and PROVEN results are, that she's now ju=
 st released her simple and easy-to-do system under the aptly titled: "Top S=
 ecret Fat Loss Secret!"

 And her timing couldn't be better! ...

 - Since recent studies reveal obesity has now reached epidemic proportions,=
  her secret may well prove a major life-saver to the now more than 40% of A=
 mericans alone who are labeled=20
   "obese!"

 - Children are now considered "fatter than ever" by most experts, and Dr Su=
 zanne's remedy may prove a preventative in the fight against later-in-life =
 developed diabetes when these same=20
   children grow into adults!

 And what may be the BIGGEST "Shock" of all is this horrifying fact is that =
 Dr Suzanne has received death threats for simply making her secret fat loss=
  solution available to the general public - and from what law enforcement i=
 nvestigators believe may be insiders in the weight-loss/diet food manufactu=
 ring and weight-loss drug treatment industries!

 One federal law enforcement official (who insists on remaining nameless) sa=
 id in confidence:

 "It's no shock to us at the [agency name withheld for security purposes] th=
 at this lady doc has received so many threats on her life as food and drug =
 companies stand to lose potentially=20
 billions of dollars by the release of her new breakthrough secret for  losi=
 ng weight."

 But now with the release of this breakthrough weight and fat loss revelatio=
 n, people who previously struggled so very hard with little or any success =
 in the fight against the "extra pounds" now have a VAST & POWERFUL WEAPON o=
 n their side for a well-deserved change!

 When asked if she feared retaliation from pharmaceutical and weight-loss fo=
 od manufacturers, she said almost too hopefully...

 "I wish they would do so especially in public because to get fired upon for=
  this would demonstrate more than ever that I must have done something very=
 , very right ... as anyone=20
 with common sense would see that the only reason they are in business in th=
 e first place is because being overweight as a population only serves to ma=
 ke them even richer ... and=20
 what I've done is going to free masses of people from being slaves to them =
 for good! - even many millions."

 So despite the continued threats, Dr Suzanne is more on the ball and out to=
  ruffle as many feathers as she can with her New "TOP SECRET Fat Loss Secre=
 t!"

 To be sure the good gal-doctor isn't going this alone! Nope. She's got some=
  very BIG heavy-hitters on her side!

 Joined in unison by some of the biggest names in modern medicine from the l=
 ikes of Johns Hopkins, Harvard Medical, and a good number of the other lead=
 ing world-recognized hospitals and higher-learning institutions, Dr Suzanne=
  moves rapidly forward in her personal "war" on ugly, unwanted fat and for =
 the pursuit of better and eventually optimal health for all!

 Additionally, you should know that nothing about her secret fat loss cure i=
 s difficult or hard to do.

 What you may even find strangely surprising about her secret is the fact th=
 at it can by done by anyone effortlessly! (You'll have to see it for yourse=
 lf to understand how this is actually possible!)

 So if you are someone who has been losing the fight against ugly fat and un=
 wanted extra inches (that eventually without a doubt will shorten your life=
  and lower the quality of it), then this is exactly what the good lady-doct=
 or ordered!

 Press here to see the disgusting truth that is keeping you and others from =
 losing fat:

 http://www.fluxcpa.com/r/z/8768/CD1373/&dp=3D0&subid1=3D0416-WM-54-Njbr-FLX=
 -FL

 To not receive future offers/promotions from "Dr. Suzy"=20
 please press on the below link and scroll to the bottom of the page:

 http://www.trek-marketing.com/suppress/?offer=3Ddrsuzy

 Or=20
 send us a letter at:
 6965 El Camino Real
 Suite 105 - 698
 La Costa, CA 92009

 To stop receiving advertisements please follow this link, or write to the a=
 ddress below:=20
 =20
 http://asparaguscamouflage.com/unsub/?id=3Dfapzukyytupr0fqscq
 =20