gnats-prs

pending/1315: Try the new Garmin GPS Navigator on us (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1315: Try the new Garmin GPS Navigator on us (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:02 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1315
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Try the new Garmin GPS Navigator on us
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 We are giving away the new Garmin GPS Navigator to interested parties

 http://www.earneddropping.net/newgarminnavigator/garmingiftonus.html
 Interested parties should visit the above page

 We thank you for your time

 To avoid hearing about this particular promotion in the future, please see:
 http://www.earneddropping.net/newgarminnavigator/navigato.html

 realtimegiveaways.com
 711 S. Carson Street, Suite 4
 Carson City, NV 89701

 You may no longer receive future notices be seeing
 http://www.earneddropping.net/newgarminnavigator/navigatorgiftonus.html. You
may also mail us
 at 1894 Hwy 50 E, Ste. 4 Carson City, NV
 89701

>Fix:

Unknown