gnats-prs

pending/1745: Your pc window registries could have unknown errors (pendi

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1745: Your pc window registries could have unknown errors (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:41 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1745
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Your pc window registries could have unknown errors
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
    [qlrcqyjso"] =20

    [1][257c8o18930=]

     Scanyourpc.com is your one-stop shop= for keeping your PC secure and
    running in top condition. Try our free scan= s to see if your computer
    is running at optimal speed. With our advanced te= chnology and simple
        to use interface you can have your PC running like new = again.

    Find and eliminate harmful err= ors
    It always surprises people to discover th= at there are hundreds of
    registry errors and invalid files lurking behind-t= he-scenes on the
    average PC. These errors often go unnoticed because they d= o not
    appear on the screen. PC SpeedScan can detect and remove these errors=
    and dramatically improve performance.

    Scanning Benefits:
    [mulberry=]   Boost your PC to its maximum performance level
    [mulberryhoneysuck=]   Keep more applications open
    [254b3z189=]   Stabilize y= our Windows operating system
    [257e9p189310"]   Fast and easy to use for be= ginners and experts
    [3D"htt=]   Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, ME= , 98, & 2000

    [2]Click here today and have your compu= ter running like new again!

    "It has made my PC muc= h faster ...I am very pleased with the programs
    I have purchased."
    -- N. Amper
    "My computer was getting slower and = slower when I used your product
    and my computer works better than ever."
    -- Amy Kinneberg - Coachella, CA

    [3D"http:=]

    If you pre= fer not to receive e-mails from Internet Alert Service in
    the future, click= on the link below:
    address@hidden
    Or send mail to:
    Internet Alert Service
    201 Spr= ing Garden St, Suite 400
    Philadelphia, PA 19123

    =20 =20
    =20
    =20
    =20
    =20
    =20

    To stop receiving advertisements please follow [4]this link, or write=
    to the address below:=20
    =20
    =20
    =20