gnats-prs

pending/1414: Looking for a Lender to Help You Purchase Your Dream Home?

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1414: Looking for a Lender to Help You Purchase Your Dream Home? (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:10 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1414
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Looking for a Lender to Help You Purchase Your Dream Home?
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
    [qpcjnheeq=]

              This Email is Sponsored by Countryw= ide Home Loans

    =20 [1]3D"" [2]3D"" [3]3D"" [4]3D"" [5]3D""
    3D""                                =
                                        [6]3D""

    <= td>

      = * As ranked for 2006 by "Inside Mortgage Finance" (Feb. 2, 2007),
                               Copyright= 2007.
      [qpcjnh=] Equal Housing Lender. 2008 Countrywide Bank, FSB, Countr=
      ywide Home Loans Division. Member FDIC. Trade/service marks are the
    propert= y of Countrywide Financial Corporation, Countrywide Bank, FSB,
    or their res= pective affiliates and/or subsidiaries. Some products may
      not be available = in all states. This is not a commitment to lend.
                  Restrictions apply. All ri= ghts reserved.
                            [7]Privacy and Security
     We are pleased to prese= nt you with this advertisement. If you would
     like to unsubscribe from futur= e emails from Countrywide, if you no
     longer wish to receive email offers fr= om Countrywide, [8]click here
    to be removed or send mail to Countrywide Home Loan= s, Inc., 4500 Park
                         Granada, Calabasas, CA 91302.

    =20
    =20
    =20
    =20
    =20

    To stop receiving advertisements please follow [9]this link, or write=
    to the address below:=20
    =20
    =20
    =20