gnats-prs

pending/1719: NEW SINGLES DATING SITE (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1719: NEW SINGLES DATING SITE (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:38 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1719
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       NEW SINGLES DATING SITE
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -FREE*- DATING SITE and DATING COMMUNITY!

 Are you still SINGLE? Last week we sent you an email to notify you about ou=
 r new dating network that is -FREE- to join, and not only do we have thousa=
 nds of single women and men located right in your city, but we have the EXA=
 CT SINGLE women and men that you would want to meet and date this week!

 PRESS HERE TO JOIN FOR NO COST (MUST BE 18 and OLDER):No Credit Card Requir=
 ed:

 http://arumlinen.com/t/q1qcqyjso/25485z186204

 For the first time ever on the Internet, single men and women are able to u=
 se a dating site that allows them to meet the best looking people in their =
 neighborhoods!

 What makes this site unique is that it's not for the timid, but for respons=
 ible singles who have grown up attitudes toward the dating scene.

 If you're a man that wants to meet beautiful women who are open minded towa=
 rd your needs then join today for no cost by visiting the page below!

 PRESS HERE TO JOIN FOR NO COST (MUST BE 18 and OLDER):No Credit Card Requir=
 ed:

 http://arumlinen.com/t/q1qcqyjso/257dfp186204

 If you're a women who wants to experience life's most intimate desires then=
  visit the page below and join today for no cost:

 PRESS HERE TO JOIN FOR NO COST (MUST BE 18 and OLDER):No Credit Card Requir=
 ed:

 http://arumlinen.com/t/q1qcqyjso/25630m186204

 With your membership you will have access to all of the following:

 * view pictures

 * send e-mails to members=20

 * receive e-mails from members=20

 * reply to e-mails from members

 **No Credit Card Required**

 Get ready to meet the singles that you really want to meet!=20
 Don't settle, just settle for the best!

 PRESS HERE TO JOIN FOR NO COST (MUST BE 18 and OLDER):No Credit Card Requir=
 ed:

 http://arumlinen.com/t/q1qcqyjso/2575bt186204

 If you join our dating community today, then this weekend you could be on a=
  date with one, or even two beautiful singles, and better yet, you could be=
  waking up next to two beautiful singles after a wild night of fun!

 What are you waiting for?

 PRESS HERE TO JOIN FOR NO COST (MUST BE 18 and OLDER):No Credit Card Requir=
 ed:

 http://arumlinen.com/t/q1qcqyjso/254e6w186204

 Should you wish to stop receiving these messages, you may opt-out at any ti=
 me by clicking here:=20

 http://arumlinen.com/t/q1qcqyjso/25485z186205

 or
 Alternatively, you may contact Singlesnet.com Customer Service directly:=
 =20
 Singlesnet .com,=20
 13A Highland Cir,=20
 Needham, MA, 02494-3031=20

 or=20
 telephone (617) 301-6210 9am-5pm EST Weekdays.

 To stop receiving advertisements please follow this link, or write to the a=
 ddress below:=20
 =20
 http://arumlinen.com/unsub/?id=3Dgubmcd2wwxhah6cuaa
 =20