gnats-prs

pending/1551: NOTICE: Confirmation Needed (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1551: NOTICE: Confirmation Needed (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:23 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1551
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       NOTICE: Confirmation Needed
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
                  Prizes Network Header Image - Enable Images To View
                    Having trouble viewing this email? [1]Click Here.
                     Free Halo 3 and Xbox 360 Registration
                [2]Ray - Click Here To Receive Your Bonus Offer
     You registered for a Free Halo 3 and Xbox 360. Good luck earning your
      free gift! Want more great opportunities for gifts, giveaways, and
           more? [3]Confirm now for your Prizes Network newsletter.
      Prizes Network will send no more than two emails per day with great
     ways to save money and earn free gifts. If you ever change your mind
    about receiving our emails, you can be immediately removed by clicking
    our trusted remove link at the bottom of any email we send. Our removal
       process is Lashback certified ensuring that it's always safe and
                          trustworthy for you to use.
                         [4]Click This Link To Confirm
      This message was sent through the ADRevolution Natural Intelligence
                           Marketing Engine [NIME].
      ADRevolution delivers emails for clients for the purpose of helping
                   them enrich their consumer relationships.
    ADRevolution is not the company that you originally registered with. We
     are an outsourced email solution used by a variety of different types
       of companies. To the extent your information has been shared with
       ADRevolution, it is subject to our strict [5]Privacy Policy. This
    privacy policy includes a commitment that ADRevolution will never sell
    or share your email address with anyone for any marketing purpose. The
       privacy policy of the site where you initially registered may be
                             materially different.
     ADRevolution does not send commercial email to consumers unless they
     have directly requested us to do so by clicking one of our encrypted
      confirmation links. We are dedicated to a confirmed opt-in business
                 model, and never compromise on this position.
    If you would no longer like to receive emails from us, please click the
                      "remove me" link immediately below.
                           [6]Remove Me Immediately
                               ADRevolution, LLC
                            106 E. 6th St, Ste 900
                               Austin, TX 78701
       ADRevolution, LLC was formerly known as Progressing Markets, LLC.
    [open.php?email_md5=650a2c0617645a67fcd7d297027455a3&c=44711816&a=73184
                                     3104]
                   [7]Click Here - Confirm Your Subscription
       Have questions about our emails? Need help? Please write to us at
                   address@hidden

                                 Your Registration Information
                              [9]Click here to edit your profile
        This email was sent to address@hidden because you
     registered for a Free Halo 3 and Xbox 360 on 03-22-2008 10:19 am. We
       appreciate your registration, if at anytime you wish to no longer
      receive these emails please use the safe remove link above and your
    registration will be immediately removed from this list. To change your
       email preferences you can edit your profile by [10]clicking here.
       * We are an outsourced email service provider and do not have any
                  information related to gift fulfillment. *