gnats-prs

pending/1676: Your New Line of Credit Has Been Approved (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1676: Your New Line of Credit Has Been Approved (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:35 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1676
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Your New Line of Credit Has Been Approved
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
    Activation Required :  Your New Line of Credit Has Been Approved

    Wipe Your Debt : You've a Stimulus Check
    Guaranteed - Stimulate your Credit Standing now!
    Let us do the dirty Work. We can help you get rid of creditors!
    [1]http://cardinalsfishs.com/is.php?32=1093gvaccwipe_txt.o85KM.R22.17a1
    23d38aoz1x0z6ODn

    To end future emails from this advertiser  write to : 201 E. Sandpointe
    Ave. #300, Santa Ana, CA 92707 or click on this [2]Link

    Tailored Debt solutions specific to your needs.

    100% Free - Stimulate your Credit Standing now!

    Debt Experts: Get your recession solution now

    We can help you save money and reduce the anxiety of drowning in debt.

    [3]http://cardinalsfishs.com/is.php?32=1093gvaccexpert_txt.o85KM.R22.17
    a123d38aoz1x0p3tbd

    To end future emails from this advertiser  write to : 201 E. Sandpointe
    Ave. #300, Santa Ana, CA 92707 or click on this [4]Link

    Activate Your $10,000.00 Line Of Credit!
    SmartCreditSource Can Help You! Get the Credit You Need.
    You're 30-Sec Away to a new Credit line!
    [5]http://cardinalsfishs.com/is.php?32=1093gvadsmart_txt.o85KM.R22.17a1
    23d38aoz1x0g1c3U

    To end future emails from this advertiser  write to : Smart Credit
    Source, 10300 W. Charleston Blvd. #13-409, Las Vegas, NV 89135 or click
    on this [6]Link

    You Are Invited to Apply For an Unsecured MasterCard®!
    Don't Wait! Get Your Unsecured  MasterCard® Today!
    Accepted Everywhere MasterCard® is accepted. Get Your Application
    Results in Seconds.
    [7]http://cardinalsfishs.com/is.php?32=1093gvldcontinental_txt.o85KM.R2
    2.17a123d38aoz1x0l2tLZ

    To end future emails from this advertiser  write to : Continental
    Finance Marketing Agency 2 Wisconsin Circle, Suite 700 Chevy Chase, MD
    20815 Attn: Customer Care or click on this [8]Link

                                  [9][1.jpg]