gnats-prs

pending/1334: Your application can be completed in seconds (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1334: Your application can be completed in seconds (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:04 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1334
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Your application can be completed in seconds
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
    Patriot Act Disclaimer: The USA PATRIOT ACT is a Federal law that
    requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record
    information that identifies each person who opens an account. You will
    be asked to provide your name, address, date of birth, and other
    information that will allow us to identify you. You may also be asked
    to provide documentation as proof of identification. "No Turndowns" and
    "Guaranteed Approved" is contingent upon successfully passing this
    mandatory identification confirmation. This offer is void where
    prohibited and available to those 18 years and older. Some offers will
    require that you have a valid checking account, and/or be currently
    employed. Please see website for full details and terms and conditions
    of each special offer. If you have any questions in regards to this
    offer please write to us at: New Millennium Bank Marketing Agency 2
    Wisco! nsin Circle, Suite 700 Chevy Chase, MD 20815 Attn: Customer
    Care.
    This email was sent by a third party on behalf of New Millennium Bank.
    New Millennium Bank does not have your email address. To stop email
    regarding this ad only visit this [1]site or contact New Millennium
    Bank Marketing Agency 2 Wisconsin Circle, Suite 700 Chevy Chase, MD
    20815 Attn: Customer Care.

                           THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT
    internet with this IP address: 205.209.176.210. At that time you opted
    in to receive further information regarding financial offers and
    services from finance-updates.com.
    This is an advertisement. If you no longer wish to receive such
    correspondences from finance-updates.com, please follow this link:
    [2]Cancel my membership or send a written request to: Removal Request
    c/o finance-updates.com, 4829 Prytania Street, Suite 201, New Orleans,
    LA 70115

    Products and services advertised in this correspondence are the sole
    responsibility of the advertiser. The sender of this advertisement only
    provides a service on behalf of the list owners. Questions regarding
    this Ad should be directed to the advertiser and not the sender.

            [3]Privacy Policy | [4]Report Spam | [5]Unsubscribe | [csc.gif]

    [or.go?crid=109&ld=2483014&sid=119&seq=6&src=21&rptid=21993&comp=1]