gnats-prs

pending/1333: Did you read this - Free Facelift? (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1333: Did you read this - Free Facelift? (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:04 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1333
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Did you read this - Free Facelift?
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
    [qnjiw4x7m"] =

    =20

    [1][qnjiw4x7m"] <= /td>
    [2][9e132n727430"]
    [3][9e132n727=]
    =

    The Perfec= t Alternative to Botox(TM)

    <= img src=3D"http://rustcarmine.com/t/qnjiw4x7m/9e197i727432";
    border=3D"0" />= Look Years Younger - Instantly
    = [9e3a6z727432"] Erases Wrinkles on Contact
    [3D"http:=] Lifts = and Firms Your Face
    [=] Lasts All Day!
    [9e0ber727432"] Works in Just Seconds
    [9e0fcp727432"] <= td>100% Satisfaction Guarantee

    [4][9e0=]

    Lift SP Offers the Latest in Non-Surgical Wrinkle Reducing = Technology
    Delivered to
    Your Door in One Bottle.

    This unique oil-free ser= um can be used as an alternative to
    doctor-administered
    anti aging i= njections such as Restylane and Botox. It will smooth out
    your
    wrink= les within seconds. Watch in amazement as the years disappear
    from
    y= our face. And if you love Botox and Restylane, use LiftSP to further
    enhanc= e
    the wonderful age-defying effects of those popular injections. You= too
    can have magazine-cover skin - and you can have it now!
    [5][9e0ber727434"]

    =C2=A92008 LiftSP All Rights Reserved This ad is in full co= mpliance
    with the U.S. Federal-Can-Spam-Act of 2003
    If you no longer = wish to receive email from this advertiser,
    [6]simply go-here
    = or write to: 16192 Coastal Highway Lewes, DE 19958

    =20 =20 =20

    To stop receiving advertisements please follow [7]this link, or write
    to the = address below:

    Customer Service
    370 W. Pleasantview Ave
    Suite 206