gnats-prs

pending/1704: Are you in financial trouble? We can help (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1704: Are you in financial trouble? We can help (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:37 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1704
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Are you in financial trouble? We can help
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
                       Images not loading? [1]Click Here

                    [2]You CAN Achieve Financial Freedom!!
                  Learn how to take control of your finances.
                [3]Get your savings estimate now! See here >>>

      This email was sent by a third party on behalf of Smart Way Credit
       Counseling. Smart Way Credit Counseling does not have your email
    address. To stop receiving emails for this offer only please visit this
     [4]link If you have any questions in regards to this offer or wish to
     not receive offers from JBR Media Ventures, Inc., please contact them
    at this address: JBR Media Ventures, inc. 2 Wisconsin Circle, Suite 700
                  Chevy Chase, MD 20815 Attn: Customer Care.

                                  [5][1.jpg]