gnats-prs

pending/1417: Become an eBay master with Video Professor (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1417: Become an eBay master with Video Professor (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:11 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1417
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Become an eBay master with Video Professor
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
                 [1]Become an eBay master with Video Professor

                                 ADMIN CENTER

     If you received this e-mail from a friend and would like to subscribe
                       to our e-mail list, please go to:
               [2]http://www.VideoProfessor.com/subscribe.html.

      To no longer receive e-mails from Video Professor, simply click the
     following link: http://[3]www.VideoProfessor.com/unsubscribe.html or
                send an e-mail to address@hidden

                 We take your privacy seriously. Please go to:
    [5]http://www.videoprofessor.com/privacypolicy.html to learn more about
                       our privacy protection practices.

                                Video Professor
      [6]http://www.videoprofessor.com/contactus/contactinformation.html
                                1-800-525-7763

                                   ---------

    Notice: Video Professor is not responsible for any third party offers,
       incentives, fulfillment, or representations that may have used to
                     direct you to or order from our site.

       Video Professor, its logos, slogans and product feature names are
    trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Video Professor, Inc. in the
      U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of
       their respective owners, and the aforementioned entities neither
             endorse nor sponsor Video Professor or its products.

                               [7]Use Agreement
          [8]PRIVACY POLICY including YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
          Copyright © 2008 Video Professor, Inc. All rights reserved.

                                 [9][c331.jpg]
      To update your preferences:  [10]http://weatherproofrally.com/a.asp

    If you cannot view this email, you may copy this URL into your web
    browser:
    http://weatherproofrally.com/t/109292/39730/163190059/O0M0F87R93/0UB31F