gnats-prs

pending/1401: Secret at-home marketing campaign (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1401: Secret at-home marketing campaign (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:10 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1401
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Secret at-home marketing campaign
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 Payment-Gram

 Sent by:

 Paid Surveys unlimited

 I'm looking for some help, I was wondering if you'd do me a favor for
 $100.00?

 I'm a marketing associate with Paid Surveys Unlimited.
 Paid Surveys Unlimited is a national market research firm
 that does product testing for some of the largest
 companies in the country.

 Your name was given to me as someone who might be qualified so I figured I
 send you this note.
 It's easy: You never need to leave your house and we'll give you $100.00 in
 cash just for doing us
 this small favor....GUARANTEED*.

 http://www.samestores.net/companion/psu.html

 *90 day participation required.
 See Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy

 This is an advertisement. If you have any questions or
 concerns, you may write to us at:

 Paid Surveys Unlimited
 654 Malenfant Boulevard
 Dieppe, NB, E1A 5V8
 address@hidden;bI_

 If you choose to do that, please print out a copy of this
 advertisement and include it with your request.

 Or, you can follow this link and it will direct you to an
 email preference page where you will be able to manage and control future
 correspondence from
 Paid Marketing Panel. However, this will not mean that you will stop
 receiving communications from
 the list owner who sent you this email. If you wish to do that then you need
 to follow their
 instructions on how to unsubscribe.

 http://www.samestores.net/companion/ps.html

 Copyright (c) 2006 Paid Surveys Unlimited.
 All Rights Reserved.

 This is an announcement service from Auto-Matic Deals. To be omitted please
 visit http://www.samestores.net/companion/sas.html or you can write us at
 4287 Beltline Road
 Suite 113 Addison, TX
 75001