gnats-prs

pending/1811: Why am I doing this today and tomorrow (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1811: Why am I doing this today and tomorrow (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:47 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1811
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Why am I doing this today and tomorrow
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 Okay, let me catch my breathe while I type this because you're not going to=
  believe this...First off, thank you so much for taking a minute to read th=
 is, my name is Shawn Casey, and I'm a millionaire that was dared to do some=
 thing insane tonight and tomorrow morning, and if you're interested in know=
 ing what it is then read below, but you'll need to hurry because you may on=
 ly have a few minutes to take advantage of this:

 As part of an insane marketing test, I'm giving away an in-depth Internet "=
 Business-In-A-Box" to 250 people today. I should be selling this for $497, =
 but...I'm flat out giving it away. Your cost is zero... zip... zilch!

 Press here before you become the 251st person

 http://carnationalice.com/t/qrejnheeq/96cb6j711777

 You probably think I've lost my mind - and maybe I have - but just visit th=
 is site right now and in 5 minutes you'll have this awesome $497 Internet b=
 usiness training kit as my gift to you. No kidding!

 Press here to Grab it quick - right now - before I change my mind.

 http://carnationalice.com/t/qrejnheeq/96dber711777

 Why am I giving this away?

 I finally got so sick and tired of watching fakers and bigmouths sell wrong=
  information about how to make a fortune online... that I've decided give a=
 way my awesome Internet Business Training System so I can help people final=
 ly get the truth!

 See... I've made a fortune online and I've helped over 100,000 customers to=
  unlock the secrets to getting started online - the right way.

 Press here to Grab it quick - right now - before I change my mind.

 http://carnationalice.com/t/qrejnheeq/96d3av711777

 Now, I'm giving away my $497 Internet Business-In-A-Box so you can get the =
 inside secrets about how to make your own Internet fortune.

 But you must grab this right now because I'm only promising to do this for =
 the next 250 people that visit this site.

 Press here before you become the 251st person

 http://carnationalice.com/t/qrejnheeq/96e87y711777

 Thank you so much for your time!

 Shawn

 ----------------------------------
 To stop receiving email from Mining Gold Corporation,please visit:=20

 http://carnationalice.com/t/qrejnheeq/96e87y711778

 or
 write to:
 Mining Gold Corporation
 20533 Biscayne Boulevard, No. 484
 Aventura, FL 33180

 ------------------------------------
 To stop receiving advertisements please follow this link, or write to the a=
 ddress below:=20
 =20
 http://carnationalice.com/unsub/?id=3Dcatuufbauutsl4slfy
 =20