gnats-prs

pending/1833: Looking for a Lender to Help You Purchase Your Dream Home?

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1833: Looking for a Lender to Help You Purchase Your Dream Home? (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:49 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1833
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Looking for a Lender to Help You Purchase Your Dream Home?
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
     [q70igfqvm"]

              This Email is Sponsored by Countrywide Ho= me Loans

    = =20 [1]3D"" [2]3D""   [3]3D""
                  [4]3D"" = [5]3D""

      * As ranked for 2006 by "Inside Mortgage Finance" (Feb. 2, 2007),=
                                Copyright 2007.
    [q70igfqv=] Equal Housing Lender. 2008 Countrywide Bank, FSB, Countryw=
       ide Home Loans Division. Member FDIC. Trade/service marks are the
    property = of Countrywide Financial Corporation, Countrywide Bank, FSB,
    or their respe= ctive affiliates and/or subsidiaries. Some products may
      not be available in= all states. This is not a commitment to lend.
                  Restrictions apply. All righ= ts reserved.
                            [6]Privacy and Security
     We are pleased to present you with th= is advertisement. If you would
     like to unsubscribe from future emails from = Countrywide, if you no
     longer wish to receive email offers from Countrywide= , [7]click here
    to= be removed or send mail to Countrywide Home Loans, Inc., 4500 Park
                        Granada= , Calabasas, CA 91302.

    =20

    To stop receiving advertisements please follow [8]this link, or write
    to the addr= ess below:

    Customer Service
    405 Tarrytown Road
    Suite 1203