gnats-prs

pending/1197: I accept the payment of paypal (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1197: I accept the payment of paypal (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:15:51 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1197
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       I accept the payment of paypal
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 --0-747460260-1200331085=:12366

 I accept the payment of paypal
 This is www.curio888.com
 Our main items are:
 Shoes: Nike, Gucci, Prada, Puma, Timberland, LV, Adidas, Jordan
 Jeans: D&G, Rock & Republic, Diesel, True Religion, Levis, Replay,
  G-star, Dsquared, Seven
 Bags & Purses: Gucci, Chloe, Chanel, Fendi, Dior Lv
 T-shirt &Sweaters: D&G,  Rauph Lauren/Polo, Diesel
 Others: Belt, Sunglasses, Watches, Football shirt
 Welcome you look our website and contact us if you have interest,
 We will try our best to work for you..
 Thanks and best regards !!!
 MSN: address@hidden
      address@hidden
  E-mail: address@hidden
            address@hidden
            address@hidden

____________________________________________________________________________________¡A
 §K¶O¤U¸ü°g§Aµ§¡A¤¤­^½Ķ»´ÃP¬d
 --0-747460260-1200331085=:12366

 I accept the payment of paypal<BR>This is <A
href="http://www.curio888.com";>www.curio888.com</A> <BR>Our main items
are:<BR>Shoes: Nike, Gucci, Prada, Puma, Timberland, LV, Adidas,
Jordan<BR>Jeans: D&amp;G, Rock &amp; Republic, Diesel, True Religion, Levis,
Replay,<BR>&nbsp;G-star, Dsquared, Seven<BR>Bags &amp; Purses: Gucci, Chloe,
Chanel, Fendi, Dior Lv<BR>T-shirt &amp;Sweaters: D&amp;G,&nbsp; Rauph
Lauren/Polo, Diesel<BR>Others: Belt, Sunglasses, Watches, Football
shirt<BR>Welcome you look our website and contact us if you have interest,
<BR>We will try our best to work for you..<BR>Thanks and best regards
!!!<BR>MSN: <A
href="mailto:address@hidden";>address@hidden</A><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <A
href="mailto:address@hidden";>address@hidden</A> <BR>&nbsp;E-mail: <A
href="mailto:address@hidden";>address@hidden</A><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;