gnats-prs

pending/1875: Why am I doing this today and tomorrow (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1875: Why am I doing this today and tomorrow (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:52 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1875
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Why am I doing this today and tomorrow
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 Sorry to bother you, but I wanted to let you know that we are only giving a=
 way 250 more copies of our popular "Internet-in-a-BOX" marketing kit. In ab=
 out 8 0r 9 minutes they will most likely be all gone.

 Press here before you become the 251st person:

 http://goldenrodmalachite.com/t/qavjfupwn/b7212o924845

 After the last copy is given away we have no choice but to sell it again at=
  the original $497.00 price. This kit has turned thousands of people into i=
 nstant millionaires, so you should really want one. We will give you one of=
  the 250 that we have remaining for no cost if you get it before 250 people=
  beat you to it.=20

 I would say that you have about 8 or 9 minutes before they are all gone.=
 =20

 Press here before you become the 251st person:

 http://goldenrodmalachite.com/t/qavjfupwn/b7233p924845

 To stop receiving email from Mining Gold Corporation, please visit:=20

 http://goldenrodmalachite.com/t/qavjfupwn/b7358i924846=20

 or
 write to :
 Mining Gold Corporation=20
 20533 Biscayne Boulevard, No. 484=20
 Aventura, FL 33180=20

 To stop receiving advertisements please follow this link, or write to the a=
 ddress below:=20
 =20
 http://goldenrodmalachite.com/unsub/?id=3Dbm8n4coflsgd0jspg4
 =20