gnats-prs

pending/1738: A convenient, flexible way to rent movies (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1738: A convenient, flexible way to rent movies (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:40 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1738
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       A convenient, flexible way to rent movies
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
    =20 [q9gjnheeq"]

    [3D"=]
    The convenient, flexible way = to rent movies
    [1][amaranthchartreuse.com=] =

    Hi address@hidden imus.net,

    Have you heard of BLOCKBUSTER Total Acces= s(TM)? We think you'll love
    the convenience of renting movies online= and the flexibility to return
    rentals via mail or exchange in-store (up to= plan limits)*.

    With BLOCKBUST= ER Total Access(TM):
      * Over 75,000 titles
      * No due dates or late fees for online rentals FREE shipping
      * FREE in-store = exchanges - no waiting!

    [2][96=]
    If you do not cancel your subscription prior to the end
    of= your free trial period, your subscription automatically
    renews at the = applicable monthly fee until cancelled.
    [3]Learn more = about BLOCKBUSTER Total Access(TM)

    *In-s= tore rentals are subject to in-store terms and conditions,
    including due da= te and charges which may apply to product kept beyond
    due date. A separate = complimentary in-store membership is required.
    See store for complete renta= l terms. Some plans limit the number of
    in-store exchanges per calendar mon= th.

    Offer valid for new customers only; can= not be combined with any other
    offer. For those getting a free or discounte= d trial, limit one per
    household. Requires internet access, a valid email a= ddress and a
    valid credit/check card or checking account for payment of mon= thly
    fee. If you do not cancel your subscription prior to the end of your f=
    ree trial period, your subscription automatically renews at the
    applicable = monthly fee for the plan selected (plus taxes) until
    cancelled. If you canc= el your subscription prior to the end of your
    free trial period, BLOCKBUSTE= R Online rentals must be returned no
    later than ten (10) days past the expi= ration date of your trial to
    avoid additional charges.

    If you wish to opt out of receiving future emails from BLOCKBUSTER®= ,
    [4]click= here. Or by writing to us at 1201 Elm Street, ATTN: Online
    Customer Lo= yalty, Dallas, TX 75270

                                      =20

    =20
    =20
    =20
    =20
    =20
    =20

    To stop receiving advertisements please follow [5]this link, or write =
    to the address below:=20
    =20
    =20
    =20