gnats-prs

pending/1728: Empty the attic. Fill your wallet with Video Professor (pe

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1728: Empty the attic. Fill your wallet with Video Professor (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:39 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1728
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Empty the attic. Fill your wallet with Video Professor
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
                   [1]Contin= ue in your Secure Web Browser

    [8tzml4yffpxhx4y=]

    [2]3D""

    ADMIN CENTER

    If you received this e-mail from a friend and w= ould like to subscribe
    to our e-mail list, please go to:
    [3]http://www.VideoProfessor.com/subscrib= e.html.

    To no longer receive e-mails from Video Professor= , simply click the
    following link: http://[4]www.V= ideoProfessor.com/unsubscribe.html or
    send an e-mail to address@hidden

    We take your privacy seriously. Please go to:
    [6]http://www.videoprofess= or.com/privacypolicy.html to learn more
    about our privacy protection pr= actices.

    Video Professor
    [7]http://www.videoprofessor.com/contactus/contactinform= ation.html
    1-800-525-7763

    --------------------------------=

    Notice: Video Professor is not responsible for an= y third party
    offers, incentives, fulfillment, or representations that may = have
    used to direct you to or order from our site.

    Video Professor, its logos, slogans and product feature names are
    tradema= rks and/or registered trademarks of Video Professor, Inc. in
    the U.S. a= nd other countries. All other trademarks are the property
    of their respective owners, and the aforementioned entities neither
    endorse = nor sponsor Video Professor or its products.

    [8]Use Agreement
    [9]PRIVACY = POLICY including YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
    Copyright =C2=A9 2008 Video Professor, Inc. All rights reserved= =2E

    [10][iblmownbr6fn8vy"]