gnats-prs

pending/1601: World Series of Poker Invitation in Vegas (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1601: World Series of Poker Invitation in Vegas (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:27 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1601
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       World Series of Poker Invitation in Vegas
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 We wanted to let you know right away that you have been invited to win a se=
 at and play in our upcoming World Series of Poker*.

 Press here if you would like to play:

 http://goldenrodbalm.com/t/q_bjfupwn/b709fz844434

 There is no cost involved for you to play:=20
 You DO NOT need to deposit any money or give a credit card number to play..=
 =2EBUT YOU CAN WIN CASH!=20

 Don't miss this chance!

 Press here to Start Playing Today!

 http://goldenrodbalm.com/t/q_bjfupwn/b73c5p844434

 Thank you!

 World Series of Poker and WSOP are trademarks of Harrah's License Company, =
 LCC ("Harrah's"). Harrah's does not sponsor or endorse, =20
 and is not associated or affiliated with PurePlay or it's products, service=
 s promotions or tournaments.

 Terms and conditions apply. Not avilable in all states.

 The above is an advertisement sent by a Pure Play affiliate.=20

 If you want to stop receiving mail from Pure Play, please go to:

 http://goldenrodbalm.com/t/q_bjfupwn/b722am844435=20

 or
 If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at the following =
 address:
 Pure Play,=20
 660 4TH Street, Ste 294,=20
 San Francisco, CA 94107.

 To stop receiving advertisements please follow this link, or write to the a=
 ddress below:=20
 =20
 http://goldenrodbalm.com/unsub/?id=3Ddmwceh8vjsoc2qc8e4
 =20