gnats-prs

pending/1526: Be Our Guest For 4 Days and 3 Nights In The Bahamas! (pend

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1526: Be Our Guest For 4 Days and 3 Nights In The Bahamas! (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:21 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1526
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Be Our Guest For 4 Days and 3 Nights In The Bahamas!
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
            [1]Be Our Guest For 4 Days and 3 Nights In The Bahamas!

                               YOU'RE INVITED...
    Celebrate Taino Beach Resort and Clubs 12th anniversary with a 3 night
    complimentary stay at our newly renovated Flamingo Bay Hotel and Yacht
     Club, on Grand Bahama Island! Includes an optional round trip cruise
                     aboard the fun filled ship Discovery!
                   [2]Claim Your Free Bahamas Vacation Now!
    *This promotion is open to U.S. and Canadian residents 21 years of age
    or older. No purchases or offers are required to complete, and traveler
      is responsible for applicable hotel taxes. See terms and conditions
                inside for complete details on this promotion.
                    This advertisement is brought to you by
                       ExperienceTainoBeachResorts.com.
           To discontinue future offers, [3]click here or write to:
      ExperienceTainoBeachResorts at 3300 W Lake Mary Blvd, Ste 300, Lake
                                Mary, FL 32746.
     This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting
                     sales of vacation ownership periods.

                                 [4][c144.jpg]
          To update your preferences:  [5]http://beakorange.com/a.asp

    If you cannot view this email, you may copy this URL into your web
    browser:
    http://beakorange.com/t/104340/39041/163190059/Y80N97VW17/5S894H/?%26em
    address@hidden