gnats-prs

pending/1425: QAservices (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1425: QAservices (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:11 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1425
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       QAservices
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious

 ------=_NextPart_000_0227_01C861BD.1D2F2000

 Respected Sir,
 =20
 We are Software Testing Company providing Software Quality Assurance and =
 Application maintenance to different sectors over the IT industry. I =
 represent A3LOGICS, a company based in India.

 The best-o-best QA Services provided by us are being used by some of the =
 global IT companies. Our teams of domain experts help us in providing =
 industry specific solutions in diverse areas:

 Software Quality assurance: We are having mature teams and using well =
 established processes for providing Quality Assurance, Quality Checking =
 and Testing services to our clients.We always use Industry certified =
 tools and our self-created practices and testing strategies.
 =20
 EDI Management: We offer Complete EDI solutions like EDI Infrastructure =
 Planning, EDI Integration, Spec's generation, File analysis, Post =
 Implementation Operational Support with supporting most comprehensive =
 and exhaustive B2B standards content for almost all types of file =
 formats.

 We can help you in reducing "time to market" your solutions by providing =
 an ugmentation for your team with an 'offshore-onsite engagement model'.
 =20
 I would be delighted if you can provide me an opportunity to set-up a =
 Tele-con with you, to give you a walkthrough about our capabilities and =
 to learn any possible business alliance opportunities with your =
 organization.

 Thanking you in anticipation. I look forward to learn from you.

 Warm regards:

 Somendra Harsh
 Business Development,=20
 A3logics, India.

 Phone: (+91) -9929922247
        (+91) -141-3260435
        (+01) -510.868.8897
 Fax:   (+91) -141-2770435

 Email: address@hidden

 <HTML><HEAD>
 charset=3Diso-8859-1">
 <STYLE></STYLE>
 </HEAD>
 <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
 <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Respected Sir,<BR>&nbsp;<BR>We are =
 Software Testing=20
 Company providing Software Quality Assurance and Application maintenance =
 to=20
 different sectors over the IT industry. I represent A3LOGICS, a company =
 based in=20
 India.</FONT></DIV>
 <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
 <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The best-o-best QA Services provided by =
 us are=20
 being used by some of the global IT companies. Our teams of domain =
 experts help=20
 us in providing industry specific solutions in diverse =
 areas:</FONT></DIV>
 <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
 <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Software Quality assurance: We are =
 having mature=20
 teams and using well established processes for providing Quality =
 Assurance,=20
 Quality Checking and Testing services to our clients.We always use =
 Industry=20
 certified tools and our self-created practices and testing=20
 strategies.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>EDI Management: We offer Complete EDI solutions =
 like=20
 EDI Infrastructure Planning, EDI Integration, Spec=92s generation, File =
 analysis,=20
 Post Implementation Operational Support with supporting most =
 comprehensive and=20
 exhaustive B2B standards content for almost all types of file=20
 formats.</FONT></DIV>
 <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
 <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We can help you in reducing =93time to =
 market=94 your=20
 solutions by providing an ugmentation for your team with an =
 =91offshore-onsite=20
 engagement model=92.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>I would be delighted if you can =
 provide me an=20
 opportunity to set-up a Tele-con with you, to give you a walkthrough =
 about our=20
 capabilities and to learn any possible business alliance opportunities =
 with your=20
 organization.</FONT></DIV>
 <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
 <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanking you in anticipation. I look =
 forward to=20
 learn from you.</FONT></DIV>
 <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
 <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Warm regards:</FONT></DIV>
 <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
 <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Somendra Harsh<BR>Business Development, =

 <BR>A3logics, India.</FONT></DIV>
 <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
 <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Phone: (+91)=20
 -9929922247<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; (+91)=20
 -141-3260435<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; (+01)=20
 -510.868.8897<BR>Fax:&nbsp;&nbsp; (+91) -141-2770435</FONT></DIV>
 <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
 <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Email: <A=20
 href=3D"mailto:address@hidden";>address@hidden</A>=20
 <BR>URL:&nbsp;&nbsp; <A=20
 href=3D"http://www.a3logics.com";>http://www.a3logics.com</A></FONT></DIV>=
 </BODY></HTML>