gnats-prs

pending/866: Enter Your Zip Code for Healthy Spring Samples (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/866: Enter Your Zip Code for Healthy Spring Samples (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:15:24 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         866
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Enter Your Zip Code for Healthy Spring Samples
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
    [q4xigfqvm"] = =20

              If= you can't read or see this email, [1]Click Here
    This is being sent by a 3rd party, from whom you have consente= d to
    receive offers or communication.
    To unsubscribe from these offers,= follow the instructions as provided
    by the sender at the bottom of the ema= il.

    [2]3D""
    Get Your[3] 3D""
    Slim Down Spr= ing Samples
    And find out why there's no better time to=
    slim down and shape up...
    [4]3D"" [5]<= img
    src=3D"http://aloescerise.com/t/q4xigfqvm/b5273k764131"; alt=3D""
    border= =3D"0" height=3D"145" width=3D"322">

    *Receipt of this offer requires compl= etion of the following: 1) Valid
    e-mail address, address, and age; 2) Compl= etion of eight or more
    questions and; 3) Participation in a sponsored offer= =2E Once these
    criteria are met, we will ship the item to you without cost. <=
    br>Allow 4 - 6 weeks to receive it. This is for US residents only; one
    per = household. This is an independent program and is not affiliated
    with the me= rchant/brand above. Product displayed may not be
    representative of actual s= ize of offer.
    This email is a service of Marketing Technology Solut= ions, Inc.
    10 Exchange Place, Jersey City, NJ 07302
    If you feel = this subscription was made in error, please [6]clic= k
    here to unsubscribe.
    =20

    To stop receiving advertisements please follow [7]this link, or write
    to the = address below:

    Customer Service
    405 Tarrytown Road
    Suite 1203