gnats-prs

pending/825: Another Update to fix Windows File Errors in registry (pend

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/825: Another Update to fix Windows File Errors in registry (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:15:20 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         825
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Another Update to fix Windows File Errors in registry
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 Here is the File Error Notification Follow-up that you have been expecting.=
  We apologize for not sending it sooner.

 We noticed that you hadn't run the diagnostics test to check for any potent=
 ially harmful file errors located in your PC's or laptop's registry, so we =
 wanted to send it to you again.

 Press below to launch the Diagnostics Test download:

 Press HERE to begin:

 http://ochremauve.com/t/qh5ik_7aq/a77c7i751361

 Please read carefully to learn how to locate these potentially harmful file=
  errors located on your PC, and how to fix them.

 Are you aware that over 95% of ALL PC's have file errors in Windows that co=
 uld cause your PC to crash, lose important memory, and cause other software=
  on your PC to fail or uninstall without your knowledge.

 Protect Your PC From Annoying and Harmful File Errors and Major System Prob=
 lems today with a FREE PC Diagnostics Test and Report which will hunt out &=
  rectify even the smallest Windows problems on your PC.

 Press below to launch the Diagnostics Test download:

 Press HERE to begin:

 http://ochremauve.com/t/qh5ik_7aq/a7628t751361

 If after completing the free Diagnostic Test it is brought to your attentio=
 n that your computer's registry does contain file "errors", then it may be =
 in your computer's best interest to fix the potentially harmful file errors=
  in your registry.

 Once again, there are NO OBLIGATIONS for this FREE OFFER that includes our =
 FREE Software, FREE Analysis, FREE Report and 24 Hour Support !

 Press below to launch the Diagnostics Test download now:

 Press HERE to begin:

 http://ochremauve.com/t/qh5ik_7aq/a75b4x751361

 Copyright (c) 2002 - 2007 All Rights Reserved

 To not receive future offers/promotions from "Error Nuker" please press on =
 the below link:

 http://ochremauve.com/t/qh5ik_7aq/a7595w751362

 Or=20
 send us a letter at:
 100 E. San Marcos Blvd.
 San Marcos, CA 92069=20

 To stop receiving advertisements please follow this link, or write to the a=
 ddress below:

 http://ochremauve.com/unsub/?id=3Dlvvkww-mxklwx2y6ma

 Customer Service
 370 West Pleasantview Avenue