[Gnash] boost.m4 or how to use Boost with the GNU Autotools

From: Benoit Sigoure
Subject: [Gnash] boost.m4 or how to use Boost with the GNU Autotools
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 00:36:16 -0000

Greetings Gnash hackers,
I wrote a set of M4 macros to use the Boost libraries with the GNU Autotools. I did not find any macro that was reliable enough. If you're interested (and I think you could be, since I saw your own boost.m4), you can have a look at the code:
http://repo.or.cz/w/boost.m4.git
The code is currently under GPLv3+. I submitted it to the Boost mailing list for inclusion in Boost itself.

The macros are pretty simple to use, I've tested them on MacOSX (PPC/ Intel), GNU/Linux (various distros, including Debian), Windows (XP, with MinGW, Cygwin and MSVC). The only problem I ran into is with Boost.Thread and MSVC but I'll solve it by the end of the month.

You can find more detailed instructions on the README available from the Gitweb interface mentioned above.

I hope this will be useful to you.

Cheers,

PS: if you reply, use reply-all as I'm not subscribed to your list.
--
Benoit Sigoure aka Tsuna
EPITA Research and Development Laboratory