Re: [Gnash-dev] Localization collaboration proposal

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Localization collaboration proposal
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 15:26:45 -0600

On 04/22/11 14:24, Chris Leonard wrote:

> and commit after the PO was finalized.  Our Pootle server would merely serve
> as a collaborative tool for finding and completing the PO.

  Sure more complete coverage of our translations would be great. The
process you described for getting them upstream to us should be fine.
Most of the Gnash messages are debug oriented that nobody sees, but they
might as well be accessible to people in their own language if they do
want to see them.

> I believe that some of you are fairly familiar with Sugar Labs / OLPC and
> that there are a number of Gnash project members that are also Sugar Labs /
> OLPC participants (John Gilmore <jgilmore>;  Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu>; Sridhar

  I was also an OLPC developer, from way back in the beginning, and
still test Gnash on XO machines. :-)

        - rob -