RE: [Gnash-dev] About cygnal

From: Pablo Guerra Santiago
Subject: RE: [Gnash-dev] About cygnal
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 16:37:03 +0000

Hi,
I tried what you said me, I created two html pages (one with flash content
included(index.html) and other just with plain text (test.html)) but when I
access to my localhost,(http://127.0.0.1:4080) via Firefox, it tells me if I
want to download index.spl or test.spl. It's like Firefox beleives that they
are futuresplash objects. Do you know where is the problem?

As I've understood, Cygnal runs as http and rtmp server,Is there any
possibility to run http with apache and cygnal only as a media servier (rtmp)?

Thanks for your support.

----------------------------------------> Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 15:06:02
-0600> From: address@hidden> To: address@hidden> CC: address@hidden> Subject:
Re: [Gnash-dev] About cygnal>> Pablo Guerra Santiago wrote:>>> Where do I have
to store swf files? Which are the files to config>> cygnal server? What
arguments do I have to add to cygnal command to>> run it? and the last,>> The
current default is /var/www.>>> What IP and port is it necessary to watch for
example an swf file>> since the browser?>> By default, cygnal waits on port 80
for an incoming HTTP request and> on port 1935 for an RTMP request. I use this
chunk of code in my web> pages to have content that starts playing
automatically. For testing,> you can use the "-p" option to cygnal, which is an
offset used for the> port number. So I usually push it up via "-p 4000", so it
doesn't> conflict with my existing web server.>> >> >
value="http://localhost/software/gnash/tests/flvplayer.swf?file=http://localhost/software/gnash/tests/1153948634.flv";>
 />> > >
src="http://localhost/software/gnash/tests/flvplayer.swf?file=http://localhost/software/gnash/tests/1153948634.flv";>
 quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="240" height="190">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash">
pluginspage="http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash"; /> />> >> - rob -